Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Thank you

So much to the new and old blog friends who've read and commented, even if there's only a lovely little handful if you ;)
I've been looking forward to reading blogs and blogging the past few days, and having something meaningful to look forward to always helps. If there's anything I have learned
About depression, it's that prevention of mood swings is the best way to stop yourself from getting Really down in the dumps. Speaking of prevention
My therapist has been kind of weird and unavailable. He's a pretty unconventional doctor, which is probably why we work Well together, but I'm not sure why he's being flaky. I just need to call.
Speaking of prevention again, it's been a busy and productive day and it's already past my bed time. Must prevent sleeping at inappropriate times tomorrow. Zzz...

2 comments:

  1. Depression will spank you like a monkey. The trick, however, is to not let it win in the long run.

    I try to find something to be upbeat about each and everyday...

    I hope you have a restful night's sleep...

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete