Saturday, March 5, 2011

evening plans and Hipstamatic

My earring bulletin board thingie. I caved and got the Hipstamatic deal for iPhone.


Planning on going out tonight. I love to dance, but I rarely get an opportunity to do so other than in my kitchen while doing the dishes or something. There's not a ton of decent "clubs" where I am, but there are a handful. This evening, plans include going out to the new gay club with my best buddy R. He recently broke up with his boyfriend of over a year, so I don't think he's ready to "look" for someone, but gay clubs are fun, and this one is new and we want to check it out. Dancing is accepted and accessible, and drag shows can be entertaining. I can most likely avoid being groped repeatedly or having to be judged and not let in the club because I'm not showing enough skin.

More Hipstamatic:
My TV area needs major redecorating help. 


No comments:

Post a Comment